In the biggest example of irony it is possible to demonstrate, your wedding day is simultaneously the most incredibly, peaceful, sentimental and romantic day, at the same time as being the most stressful, anxiety-ridden and sometimes even positively distressing day to plan.
If you, or a close friend or family member, is planning their upcoming nuptials, then continue reading for the ultimate guide to removing stress and anxiety from wedding planning.
Outsource The Food And Drink
Although it sounds more than idyllic to ask your wedding guests to each bring a bottle of their favorite alcoholic drink and a homemade sweet treat or savory favorite to the wedding (therefore ensuring a cost-effective selection of food and drink that there will definitely be something for everyone), it mostly definitely is not in practice.
Instead, take a considerable amount of stress, worry and not to mention expense out of ensuring your guests are sufficiently fed and watered by hiring bartending services for weddings, who offer professional, experienced and entertaining staff who will be happy to take care of your every wedding whim.
Hire A Wedding Planner
Perhaps particularly obviously, one of the biggest ways to remove as much anxiety worry and stress from the run-up to the greatest day of your life is to hire the services of a professional wedding planner.
There is a wide plethora of fabulous and sometimes even surprising top advantages to hiring a wedding planner, which include but are categorically in no way limited to:
- Wedding planners will communicate with your various vendors and take care of all corresponding paperwork and contracts
- A wedding planner’s jobs are far from done when the day of the wedding finally arrives. They will take command of the venue, deal with any last-minute problems and issues and basically co-ordinate all of the logistics involved
- Wedding planners essentially exist to make the bride and groom’s lives considerably easier and will involve themselves in every single wedding related task that you do not want to deal with yourself
- Wedding planners have made their careers out of organizing, planning and executing couples’ special days and as a result, have a wealth of knowledge, experience and not to mention connections at their proverbial fingertips
- Wedding planners are also fantastic at offering excellent and sound advice on potential tricky dilemmas or other problems which the bride and groom are unable to solve
Wedding Cake and Floral Displays
The beauty of outsourcing the flowers for a wedding is that the bride and groom are able to select exactly what colors, designs, size of bouquets and types of flowers they would like and then simply hand over their request to the florists.
Similarly, one can simply peruse social media platforms, wedding magazines and other forms of media for the perfect wedding cake design, style, number of tiers and decorations before handing over the inspirational pictures to a professional and highly skilled cake-making expert.