Ever heard of the concept of scratch cards? Yes, most of us have. You can buy them at the 7/11 or in grocery stores and when you scratch them it reveals a hidden prize, or not, an example. Some can win money, some can win discounts, while others get puzzle quizzes. Much in the same is this idea, there is yet another one that is ten times more fun than just scratching a card.
Enter – the Family Challenge Book
This is something that most of us would agree should have been created decades ago. To put it simply, this is a book, created with scratch squares inside of it, along with 50 unique adventures to take advantage of.
Every time you scratch the surface of any of the black squares, underneath hidden inside the square is an adventure waiting for you to indulge in, so basically, you don’t get to see what adventure you will be embarking on until you have fully scratched it and read it. If you are wondering what the reason behind this clever invention is, keep reading to find out this, and how you can take full advantage of it.
Reasons for The Adventure book
Wow! Sounds exciting. But what is the reason behind it? Well, there are a few reasons actually:
- First and foremost, it is been created to have fun on days where you can’t think of anything to do.
- Did you know on average people spend 6 hours on their phones every day? These statistics are mentioned here. So, this, is a clever idea to also help you and your family get off their backsides, not to mention their mobile devices or laptops for a few hours and do something creative.
- It has helped million re-connect and connects with their loved ones, friends and family members in more ways than one.
- It can help you and others to explore aspects about themselves outside their comfort zones.
- Many have used it as a way to mend and add some fun to their relationships
- The most obvious thing it helps with is to make memories for you, your kids and your grandkids to pass on as a family heirloom even.
Most adventure junkies can tell you, that once you step outside of your comfort zone and do something thrilling, exciting and even scary, it is a feeling like no other, and sometimes many people get acquainted with this feeling, and never look back. This is what an “adrenaline junkie” feels like.
Who is an Adrenaline Junkie?
An adrenaline junkie is someone who loves the feeling of excitement and thrilling experiences which generate a unique rush. One can also call them thrill-seekers or adventurers. When you get excited about something, your body automatically produces one particular hormone namely, adrenaline.
This hormone helps to boost your energy levels as well as sharpen all your sense. More about the common benefits of adrenaline can be found here: https://www.skydivecoastalcarolinas.com/blog/5-incredible-benefits-of-adrenaline/ and a few others below.
Some of the best-known benefits of adrenaline include:
- It gets the blood flowing to all the right places
- It helps with resisting pain
- It enhances the power of your brain
- It slows down the aging process
- It increases your immunity
- It gives you an immense amount of strength for a short period
Suffice to say, it is good to get that hormone going now and again and how do you do that? Well, one way is to open up the “Book of Challenges”, scratch that black square surface and do what’s needed, without turning back.
Whether it tells you to jump off a cliff or take a stroll in the park with your hands, is up to the discretion of the creators, although we don’t think they will put you through cliff-jumping just yet. However, those who have tried the various exciting and thrilling challenges have agreed that it is the most fun they have had to date, alone or with their family, partners and friends.
There are different versions as well, one for the whole family, one for couples, for singles, and for friends, so you can choose whichever one you want to. The best part is, some of the offerings come with a camera, which you can use to take a Polaroid picture, and stick inside the book and collect all sorts of memories from all the different experiences.
There is nothing better than collecting memories from fun family challenge book adventures to show to your friends and children and encourage them to do the same too. You can add and replace images if you like, or get one for each person to create their album.
This mix between the old-school idea of a photo album, with the new age idea of challenges and polaroid pictures is one of the best gifts to give yourself as well as others who are also looking to add a bit of a unique something into their lives.