A good fireworks display is something that many people enjoy for a variety of different occasions. We all love to huge displays on the 4th of July, but we now also have them for New Year’s Eve, birthday parties, weddings, sweet 16, prom nights, and so on. Regardless of why you want to have a fireworks display, the cheapest way to purchase what you need is by finding fireworks for sale in bulk.
Why You Should Buy Fireworks for Sale in Bulk
Fireworks are reasonably expensive and for good reason. They are an explosive device that can pose a great danger to the people who want to enjoy them. However, it is also human nature to try to find the best deal out there and this can be done by purchasing in bulk. At the same time, it is important that you follow the rules as they apply to your particular state. Whether you purchase mortars, repeaters, wedding sparklers, party poppers, Roman candles, bottle rockets, firecrackers, or any other type of firework, you must follow the rules as they have been outlined by the American Pyro Association. Let’s take a look at some state by state examples.
State Examples of Fireworks Laws
- In Maine, virtually all types of fireworks are legally allowed. Specifically permitted include all fireworks that conform to cpsc standards, which means they have been tested by third party laboratory. Specifically prohibited or state fire marshal defined bottle rockets, skyrockets, aerial spinners, helicopters, and missile type rockets. Anyone creating a fire display most also have product and public liability insurance to at least 2 million dollars and must be 21 years of age in order to purchase any fireworks. Furthermore comma fireworks can be used on any day between 9 a.m. and 10 p.m. with some exceptions.
- In Vermont, the majority of fireworks are only allowed with a permit, with exception of novelties, which are legally allowed. Specifically permitted are sparklers that are no longer than 14 in and have less than 20g of pyrotechnic mixture included. Additionally, novelty sparkling items that comply with cpsc regulations are also allowed. Specifically prohibited include daygo bombs, torpedoes, Roman candles, skyrockets, and firecrackers.
- In Nevada, almost all fireworks are legally allowed. Specifically prohibited are all dangerous fireworks, which includes any items that explode by friction or on impact.
- In Florida, a lot of fireworks are allowed with permit only, although sparklers, smoke and punk, fountains, novelties, crackle and strobe, and wheels and spinners are legally allowed. The state fire marshal approves and lists any specifically permitted types of fireworks. Any firework that contains flammable or explosive compounds, as well as daygo bombs, Roman candles, skyrockets, torpedoes, and firecrackers, are specifically prohibited.
- In Texas, almost all fireworks are legally allowed with the exception of bottle rockets for which a permit is required. The state also has a set selling period in which fireworks can be purchased. Someone must be at least 16 years old in order to buy fireworks.